Sunday, December 2, 2012

Focusing on me

Can't stand lies cause I need something to believe in
 So tell me the truth I do my best to believe it
 Thinking I'll always be there you're dreaming..
Cause eventually reality will set in & I won't.
& all of a sudden its not the same listening to Love songs
Cause there was always someone who came to mind
 Now I find nobody there are me trying my best to keep someone out
For once I want my mind clear from you other people & him
 Cause having a liberated mind is something everyone should feel
 & the other day for the first time I just jammed to the music payed no attention to words
 Felt good not to wonder what could of been or what was
 Unexplainable feeling when you have no worries for a moment
 Cause a moment only last for about a minute
& can you really explain something in 60 seconds 
But what I can explain, is that I'm focusing on myself          
& to do that no I don't need no help
Cutting people off ,making important decisions
This is the part of life, when I do what I like
 I decide what I want, how I feel & what I need
I guess you can say I'm focusing on me...


TiffJ

No comments:

Post a Comment