Friday, November 30, 2012

What's my fantasy

I think about my dream
Someone more genuine than what it seems
Assured everyday, that we're meant to be
Understands me & my mood swings
Cause you know what I can offer & bring
 I'm not talking about perfect, but real & worth it
 I'm a little sensitive, so every now and then I might need to be held
 & that's okay, because you believe being in your arms is the safest place
So I think about my dream
 In my dream you're perfect, because you believe in loving me
Then we prevail against everything, & erase all the doubts
And from our mouths, we vow
And our actions makes it real
Then we live happily ever after because you kneeled and proposed that we be together forever
I'm not asking for much just Love & loyalty
So for anyone who wants to know that's my fantasy ....


TiffJ

No comments:

Post a Comment