Friday, December 28, 2012

Very Fortunate

Some say lucky some say blessed
But I know my desirability, no I'm not like the rest 
Fortunate yes 
Call me unique, call my personality real call my body lovely 
It's sorta like simulation, because its an act of anticipation because 
I'll have you waiting; for me
Compare my smile to the sun providing you with warmth while brilliantly shining 
Filling you with energy
Fortunate yes
I have this thing I do sometimes, that makes your my mind unseeing,
That all you see is me it's like a depiction of feelings, 
 No its not absurd, I'm just Fortunate
That I'm that promising making you see no one else 
Yes I'm a catch, & someday someone will be propitious enough to receive me 
 Believe me I'm worth it, 
Something close to impeccable but not quite  
 Just that gorgeous, what a pleasure to be in sight 
Let me consume your soul, body & mind to a feeling that can never be defined
 My authenticity I hope you see, how beloved I can be 
All you have to do is give me your heart, 
& no I don't need any keys, or clues to open it
Trust me I already know this
Lucky no, I'm just very Fortunate ..


TiffJ

No comments:

Post a Comment