Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ready to hurt

You are the most beautiful person I've ever met, in & out
but maybe that's under stating it
you are the most, gorgeous person I've seen and as well I think you have a great personality
and I understand no body's perfect but excepting you I believe might be worth it
& I know no relationship is faultless
there will be times when you feel anguish and there are times when you just cant take it
and of course there will be times when you feel better but those aren't the times when you have to endeavor, those are the times when you have to love through pain and grief
if each other you would like to keep
but you have to try not to give up
& I realize that loving someone can be tough
but I value that to get to happy it will be rough
that's the risk you have to take
if love you want to make
& feelings sometime you forsake just to have good times and bad times
even then you keep attempting
even though you're sobbing and sad
now both of you are mad
then at the end of it all you want each other bad
and when loving somebody thinking of the pain is never first
agony leads to happiness
so always be ready to hurt.

TiffJ

No comments:

Post a Comment