Monday, August 2, 2010

Impoverish Communication

What you say I cant hear you
you talking nonsense my ears wont hear you cause there ignorance proof
get your priorities straight maybe Ill listen
don't interrupt me when I'm talking wait till I finish
don't beat around the bush tell me what you feel
I don't blow things out of proportion cause I know how to deal
just say whats real I'm waiting to hear it,
for you to be with me I need you to speak to me
not any kind of way but come correct
you'll always beside me but I don't know whats in your head
I never say never cause I never knew if you'll stick around
if only I could tell you how I feel
so we both sit around in frustration
we knew this relationship wouldn't last because of our Impoverish communication.

TiffJ

No comments:

Post a Comment