Monday, August 2, 2010

I Guess(Im scared)

I just had a thought about when you first fall in love
&; the time you break up, I wonder will it consume your heart

Cause the fact that I've lost someone I love before
makes the feeling hard to ignore

and the uncertainty that I believe everybody gets their heart broken at least once
in their life makes it hard sometimes to even think about other things its always on my mind
so hard to let somebody in its even hard for somebody to be my friend, all I can say is don't give up 

keep trying cause its hard to see somebody who really loves you its like your blind
I guess getting your heart broken is hard to bare
I suppose I need somebody to show me they really care
I wonder how can you love somebody so much and the love just dies
when there was a time you felt you could never get enough
I guess what I'm saying is I'm afraid to fall in love..

TiffJ

No comments:

Post a Comment