Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Endless

The nerve of some people that think they can just keep you 
Just a want, don't need you just nothing better to do
I found life is more interesting when you have someone to like  
Then I contradict myself & say I wish I liked no one 
Cause when the feeling isn't mutual it's just not as fun
I don't know if you can relate 
Understand I'm just tryna get something off my chest
I'm a mess I guess cause I need a guy to be around a little while before I open up
So I guess some feel that's just too much but 
That's me I'm not changing why & for what 
But I took a chance & no I don't regret it it's just now I'm feeling indifferent  
My heart is disturb & everything just feels wrong 
It's like my mind's gone with a song in my heart "It was that sweetest thing I've known"
But I don't want this feeling to prolong & uhh 
I don't even know how to end this poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment