Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Inexperienced

Writing something is permanent, unless you demolish what you wrote it upon
So I always stopped myself from saying some on a topic which I didn't have any experience on
You have to have a type of maturity & labor for something to enact real
Find a sympathetic place for it to come from so people would understand how you feel
Along with obtaining an intimate perception on something to discern the lesson
How can you empathize when you don't know where to go to find that feeling inside
How could you inform or relate when you've never experienced that sensation to feel what to say
I've never been a fan of taking people's advice when they've never applied it in there on life
And I've never cared to communicate
With those who relay words for the sake of communicating nothing deep to say
How could you lend your advice
If you don't know if you would take it, or at least might
To speak on other peoples issues I've always been on the fence
When some people would be like what do you know but my feelings are intense &  even still I say nothing cause I am aware that I'm Inexperienced..

TiffJ

No comments:

Post a Comment