Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Discombobulated

Lost for words, happy moods absent
I so don't know what's happening
Can you imagine feeling this way, if you could only see the expression on my face
The thing is I've always had this agenda for all the things I wanted to do
But lately there's been so many setbacks so hard to follow through
Just know that I refuse, to loose winning is in my destiny
Cause God keeps blessing me
& though one minute I'm glad, mad, perplexed one big mess that's just it, cause...
Times like this in your life you focus on works & faith that you'll be led somewhere great
I'm just not sure how to follow my dreams
If you know what I mean, like what path I must go what things might I need
But still I proceed, day to day with an nonchalant expression
Tryna send a message
That nothing can phase she, & though everything does
You wouldn't know that cause you don't know me
& though it's hard in the morning for me to stay awake & at night hard to sleep
I know my moment's coming I'm just waiting
Until then I'm confused & upset that's the vibes of discombobulated.


TiffJ

No comments:

Post a Comment