Wednesday, October 24, 2012

When you say never..

I never do anything I don't feel like
  Unless its best for me then I might
I never play w/ what other people feel
Cause its never good when its real 
  I never say Love unless I mean it 100%
Otherwise I don't say it 
  But I try to make sure I do things even if I don't like it
I guess I'm trying to make me more enticing 
  I never liked saying the word never cause I felt like it'll happen when you say it
I don't know about you but Ima say what I wanna say
Cause if its meant to be it'll happen anyways 
When you say never you limit everything you can do 
& even if you don't want to what's the point of saying what you're not going to 
There really isn't one if you know what you're willing to do ....be you
Then you'll never have to worry what you said you never would never do..


TiffJ

No comments:

Post a Comment