Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pride/self-esteem

If my pride could talk it would say stop being full of yourself  
  If my self esteem could talk it would say you really need help                                                  
  Dont get me confused Im not naive
Nobody can tell me Im beautiful & I feel have to give them something
I know where Im going I know who I am Just not sure how to get there
 If I ever talk to whats-his face again I would say its not fair
You made me like you now I have to pretend not to care
 So even if it was real Ill just move on like it wasnt
One thing Ive noticed is my pride has stopped me from doing a lot of things my heart wanted to do Then my self esteem takes over my mind like, was I ....really ?
So Im not sure how I come up w/ anything ..one thing I know is it takes time cause I never know whether to go with my heart or my mind ...

TiffJ

No comments:

Post a Comment