Friday, September 13, 2013

Scandal

I would like to have you but I know that's not the case 

I know you would like to have me, I'm just not sure in what way 

All I know is I want you in every way possible in hopes you want me also in every possible way

But this reality is killing me

Trying to shake this feeling of wanting you here with me

What are we doing anyways, I wish you'd answer for me that question

So I can stop making my own assumptions

About how you feel, how do you want to feel, do I make you feel, any kind of way

The fact that I have to wonder what a shame

Just trying not to broadcast my pain cause it would be a scandal for you & what's -her name

And the fact that I even care about defaming you, I would think that would be enough

For you to at least recognize my kind of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment