Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"Angelic Face"

It's been awhile since I saw you, but remembering when I first did I was blown away
That moment when you wanna stare but can't stare but you can't look away 
I think your name started with a D, but In reality I don't say 
& even if I've forgotten can't forget your face
It's as if century's ago someone saw you & without the word angelic existing thought of it
A part of me is weird because I haven't seen you in who knows how long 
But you appeared vividly in my mind like a repeated song
How could I forget you, though it's true something can't be unseen, it usually just fades away but I guess that doesn't pertain to an "angelic face"
Your parents did you justice I bet you feel really lucky
How you carry yourself, you should be proud just gorgeously endowed
Why I reminiscence now I won't say it's cause I saw you in a dream & though it was in that moment I knew... because, it was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment