Sunday, September 16, 2012

Let me see...

Lets see I could write about why I have no idea what to write about or how Ive been so distracted I never bothered to pick up a writing utensil
Lets see last year in high school my mind left caught up in a social life I felt I needed to have so ill never feel alone
&; that became a necessity so when I didnt have it I was gne mind, body, and soul
Lets see I caught the itis so bad I didnt even fight it started procrastinating almost didn't graduate
Now I come to ends with a life that was the base of my heart now I find myself exploring it deeper
 Lets see open up to people in ways I never thought I would
 feels good being comfortable in my own skin
trying not to blend or pretend this is me real, genuine, athentic &; Im letting you see.


Tiff J

No comments:

Post a Comment