Thursday, November 25, 2010

2 gether again

Its been a while since Ive seen your face
doesn't mean Ive forgotten what you've look like
but your smile is something I could never forget
its one of the best things about you and something I missed
since you've been away Ive been thinking of why we had to be apart
where do I start I have to listen to my heart
Ive always became weak from you touch we loved each other to much to keep it innocent & stuff
it was just to much
now seeing you again is much different then before
and don't say lets be friends cause I need you now and it has to be more
& I know love is the reason we're together again
& I first fell in love with you when we were just friends
and it wasn't long ago but it was awhile
cause it wasn't the first I saw you but the first time you smile


TiffJ

No comments:

Post a Comment