Sunday, July 25, 2010

16

I got a problem & I got to face it
cause people treat me like im nobody when I am somebody
I may not always act like im suppose to
but thats me & im me what do you suggest I do
my life doesnt feel complete
companionship is what I need
I wonder will this feeling change when I turn sixteen
I know im still young but what can I do when I feel alone, I been hurt before but not intentionally whatever that means
I wonder if my life would change when I turn 16 haven't had a boyfriend yet, its cause im not trying, right now im not ready to claim any being as mine
I guess I will one day go to wait & see
I wonder will this feeling change when I turn sixtee
I only have a couple hours, will my life change I wonder breathe, if anything will change IF I turn 16.

TiffJ

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!! *tear* beautiful... little 16year old at war ;)

    ReplyDelete